Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenges LEAKED: Basket hoops, search between oasisOn July 18, 2018 by Margot
Fortnite challenges have leaked with score a basket on different hoops and search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs some of the season 5 week 2 Battle Pass tasks.
During Fortnite season 4 the Fortnite challenges leaked every weekend, however this season it’s different.
For Fortnite season 5 the Battle Pass challenges are being leaked every Tuesday ahead of the tasks officially going live on Thursdays.
The leaked Fortnite challenges are datamined from the Fortnite Battle Royale game files.
This means that, invariably, the Fortnite challenges are completely accurate.
However, occasionally Fortnite challenges appear in the leaked list early and become live in the Battle Pass at a later date,
As per usual the Fortnite leaked challenges were revealed in a post online by Fortnite Tracker.
Here are the leaked Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenges:
Fortnite season 5 week 2 – Free Challenges
• Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000)
• Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
• Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (HARD) (3)
Fortnite season 5 week 2 – Battle Pass Challenges
• Score a basket on different hoops (5)
• Search chests in Loot Lake (7)
• Search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs (HARD) (1)
• Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) (2)
This season Fortnite challenges have received a big shake-up, with Fortnite season 5 getting a number of changes from Fortnite season 4.
Here is the lowdown on the way challenges work in Fortnite season 5, taken from the V5.0 patch notes:
• Starting in Season 5, progressive challenges will no longer be restricted to a single season. You can now complete progressive challenges at your own pace.
• Progressive challenges are now completed by acquiring a fixed amount of XP and is no longer dependant on your season level.
• Weekly challenges are now split into two sections, free and Battle Pass. The first 3 challenges will be available for free while the last 4 are only available if you own the Battle Pass. The threshold to unlock the weekly challenge reward will remain at 4.
So while last season the Fortnite weekly challenges were solely for Battle Pass holders, this time those without a season 5 pass can play also.
The free challenges for Fortnite season 5 week 2 in total offers players 20 Battle Stars to scoop up.
While the Battle Pass in total has 30 Battle Stars for Fortnite players to collect.